Thursday, March 11, 2010

There's a first time for everything...


Inspired by Maggie's blog, I have decided to try making my own. This is my first time blogging, so we'll see how it goes. I usually get pretty excited about something initially, but then quickly drop it after I find something more exciting to pursue.

We leave in 16 days to begin our journey across the country with Ride for World Health. We'll be gone for 59 days. I am incredibly excited, yet a bit anxious. There is a lot to be done, but I know we will be ready. I can't think of a better way to spend my last two months of medical school. Hopefully I can share some of our adventures with everyone!

I am so incredibly excited to be involved in Ride for World Health this year. We have all put in a lot of hours to make it a success, but it has been well worth it. We will be traveling from San Diego, CA to Washington, DC. We will bike, on average, 75 miles per day. We find places to lecture and teach about global health issues. To learn more above this amazing organization, please visit our website at http://www.rideforworldhealth.org/.

I have been working very hard, not only on making the ride a success, but also to fund raise for our amazing beneficiaries. If you can provide any support, I would really appreciate it! Here is a link to my personal web page: http://www.rideforworldhealth.org/theriders/huffman.html. Thanks in advance for all of your support! Please continue to follow my blog for more adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment